Greg Alberto, an MD/PhD Neuroscience student, has been chosen to participate in the NINDS/AUPN/ANA/CNS “Combining Clinical and Research Careers in Neuroscience” course to be held June 27–28, 2014 at the JW Marriott located in Washington, DC.
The goals of this course are to:
1) encourage medical students with neuroscience research training to pursue clinical training (with special emphasis on neurology) and choose clinician-scientist careers;
2) describe and discuss strategies for successfully melding clinical and research careers;
3) discuss the satisfaction and power of a combined clinical and research career;
4) describe and discuss sources of and strategies for obtaining training and research support; and
5) provide an opportunity for students to meet academicians who have successfully combined clinical and research careers in neuroscience.
Congratulations Greg !!!